Cada año, los estudiantes del primer año en MIT pueden escoger en que residencia quieren vivir. Cada residencia tiene actividades interesantes para atraer los estudiantes del primer año a vivir allí. En mi residencia, nos encanta construir atracciones por los estudiantes nuevos y por nosotros también. Gastamos mucho dinero en la madera para construir. Gastamos casi cinco mil dólares en la madera. A mí me gusta mucho construir con la madera. Tengo herramientas que uso para ayudar con la construcción. Pienso que nuestras atracciones atraen muchos estudiantes a vivir en mi residencia, East Campus, porque los estudiantes pueden aprender como usar las herramientas para construir y hacer cosas como camas por sus residencias y otras cosas así.
Aquí hay dos fotos con unas atracciones que construimos hace unos años.
3 comments:
Hello Katie!
I’m really surprised about your constructions, but I don’t have understood very well what you meant with the topics and bedrooms…In each bedroom you realize different workshops? That way you never get bored!
What are the wooden buildings on the pictures? What are they used for? I don’t know what they are, but they look very interesting.
By the way, I will ask you for your blog title. What does it means? It hasn’t any sense in Spanish
Have a nice day. Raquel
Oh sorry, I meant residencias and not dormitorios. So we have different residences and thats what the first year students get to choose between. The wooden buildings are rides we built for dorm "rush" where the students go around campus and look at all of the residences and then pick which one they want to live in. So we have built roller coasters and other interesting things like that to get students to come live in our residence.
It´s very interesting, I´ve never seen something like that, but as i see it´s useful and instructive.
Post a Comment